We all get angry from time to time, it's a perfectly natural human emotion but if anger causes us to act inappropriately towards others in our life, then it can become a problem.
Some signs that you may have anger issues:
- You feel angry, tense or frustrated most of the time.
- You lose your temper over relatively small things.
- Those close to you are concerned about your anger and may be fearful of you when you're angry.
- Your temper impacts your home or work life.
- You feel out of control when angry.
How can counselling help me with anger?
- Explore and identify the true cause of your anger.
- Obtain insight and understanding into your triggers.
- Learn strategies and techniques to manage your anger, so they don't impact those around you long term and you can intervene before your anger becomes out of control.
- Improve your communication skills.
If you're concerned about your anger or would like to learn how to have more control over your emotions, contact us.